The Corona-Norco United Way Youth Board is a group of young, diverse philanthropists from within the various high schools the Corona Norco Unified School District who aspire to grow in leadership and life skills to positively impact the community. Through the year, the Youth Board dedicates themselves to improving the community through providing resources and services to those most in need. This can be in the form of volunteering in community events, collecting school supplies for low-income students, tutoring grades 3rd-11th, and supporting the social and emotional learning of children exposed to violence at home. Under the leadership of the Corona-Norco United Way, the Youth Board Members are provided guidance, leadership & personal development, and opportunites to grow for a successful future.
Youth Board Membership
- CNUSD High School student
- Maintain a GPA 3.0 or higher
- Willingness to learn and listen
- Committment to the CNUW and CNUWYB cause and purpose
- Active volunteerism in events, programs and projects
- Attendance in monthly meetings
- Submit application, supplemental questionnaire, resume and 1 letter of recommendation (required, but a second letter is optional) to email@example.com NO LATER than Thursday, April 15, 2021 by 11:59pm PST--NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Application Review
- Panel Interview for Selected Applicants
- Notification to Successful Candidates